Sun, Feb 25|
Ice Climbing in Ouray
Unbeatable Offer for ACA Paid Members!
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2024, 7:00 AM MST
About the event
Join us for an Iconic Colorado Adventure this Fall in Telluride, Colorado!
For a breathtakingly unique adventure, look no further than the Telluride Via Ferrata. A once in a lifetime must do adventure!
The route precariously traverses rock faces up to 600 feet above the forest floor below, and offers exhilarating exposure in sections that would be impassable without the fixed steel cables and holds along the way. The Telluride Via Ferrata provides unmatched views of Bridal Veil Falls (the highest free falling waterfall in Colorado), the town of Telluride in the distance, and the surrounding peaks of the San Juan Mountains.
ACA MEMBERS: $100.00
NON ACA MEMBERS: NOT AVAILABLE.
Enroll now at: https://www.alwayschooseadventures.org/join
All ACA events are NON-REFUNDABLE. If for some reason you cannot attend, please consider your purchase a donation.What's Included:
- Via Ferrata
- Belay Gear
If you have your own equipment, and would like to use them, please let your guide know prior to the trip. Your guide inspects your gear at the start of the trip to determine if they would rather you use company provided equipment for the trip.What to Bring:
- Two liters of water
- Camera / Phone
- Trekking Shoes or Boots for Colorado Comfortable, well broken in trekking shoes or lightweight boots will work for approaching climbs, the Telluride Via Ferrata or climbing 14ers. Good traction is important for all of the above.
- Day hikes and the Via Ferrata require a small backpack or Camelback style hydration pack. It need only be large enough for a camera, water and light additional clothing layers for the day.
- A rain shell can be your most important layer as we often experience afternoon showers during the summer months in Colorado. It should be packable and in good working order meaning that, in addition to being waterproof, it still has a functional water repellent finish and beads water on the surface of the fabric.
- A thin pair of gloves will help keep your hands warm as the steel rungs and cables can be cold in the morning. Good dexterity is important for these gloves. We are happy to provide you with gloves if you do not have any with you.
- Please bring CASH to tip your guides, and your photographer, Marsel. TIP is not included in your membership fees. Your Guide & ACA - Thank you!
- Nothing excessively baggy.
- Contact ACA Directly at 720-331-2499 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your guide is scheduled to text you the day before your trip to discuss weather conditions and check in. Please watch your phone for an unknown number.
- By registering and attending this event you agreed to Always Choose Adventures terms and conditions. To view visit: https://www.alwayschooseadventures.org/terms-conditions
- Ticket type
Paid ACA Member
This ticket is for annual paid ACA members. Please enroll in ACA paid membership before purchasing your spot.Price$100.00
+$4.40 CO TaxTax: +$4.40 CO Tax